About Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste is herbal toothpaste containing herbs and some ayurvedic ingredients. It improves the health of the teeth and gums. It helps to protect the teeth and gums from infections. Regular brushing of teeth using this toothpaste can help to prevent cavities in the tooth. It can also help to prevent and reduce pain in the gums and teeth. The herbs found in this paste are effective in maintaining the strength of teeth and gums. It also helps to stop the bleeding from the gums. It provides a refreshing smell and can help people get rid of bad breath. People suffering from gingivitis caused by the inflammation of the gums can also use this toothpaste to control the disease.
Product Description of Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
A unique formulation of natural ingredients that provide complete and lasting protection to your gums and teeth. Neem fights germs. Vajradanti tightens gums to close gaps. Meswak and Babool stops bleeding of gums. Useful in Gingivitis, Toothache, Bad Breath & Spongy bleeding Gums.
Patanjali Dant Kanti helps people to have healthy teeth for a longer time. It can preserve the tooth and reduce the need for tooth extraction. It takes care of the inflammation at the root of the tooth and reduces pain and swelling.
Patanjali Dant Kanti toothpaste can help to reduce a toothache. A toothache can occur due to a variety of causes such as a decay or cavity formation, abscess formation in the gums or at the root of the teeth, a damaged filling, repetitive chewing motions, and the habit of grinding teeth. Dant Kanti toothpaste produces a refreshing and soothing effect and reduces a toothache. The herbs present in this toothpaste produce a slight numbness in the affected area and thus, provide relief from the pain.
It is natural toothpaste that provides nourishment to the gums and teeth, which helps in maintaining their health and keeps them strong. It contains minerals, which are essential for the good health of teeth. It prevents decay of teeth and inflammation of the gums at an early stage. Hence, it is also beneficial for the children who have a tendency to get cavities due to eating too many chocolates and sweets. It is also beneficial for the older people to delay the degenerative changes in the teeth and prevent an early falling of teeth.
Ingredients of Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
- Akarkara – Anacyclus Pyrethrum 20 mg
- Babul (Kikar) – Acacia Arabica 20 mg
- Tomar – Zanthoxylum Alatum 20 mg
- Neem – Azadirachta Indica 10 mg
- Pudina (Spearmint) – Mentha Spicata 10 mg
- Laung (Clove) – Syzygium Aromaticum 10 mg
- Pippali (Long Pepper) – Piper Longum 10 mg
- Vajradanti – Barleria Prionitis 10 mg
- Bakul – Mimusops Elengi 10 mg
- Vaividang (False Black Pepper) – Embelia Ribes 10 mg
- Haldi (Turmeric) – Curcuma Longa 10 mg
- Meswak or Pilu (toothbrush tree) – Salvadora Persica 10 mg
- Majuphal (Manjakani) – Quercus Infectoria 5 mg
- Base Material :
- Calcium Carbonate Base Q.S.
- Sodium Benzoate Q.S.
- Others :
- Fluoride Content 924 PPM (approx.)
How To Use Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
- People can use Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste to brush their teeth in the morning and before the bed time.
- Provides a refreshing smell
- Help people get rid of bad breath
- Controls dieases like – Gingivitis
- Anti inlammatory property
- It is not safe for children below 7 years of the age.
Fluoride containing toothpaste (including Dant Kanti) may also cause following side effects when swallowed :
- Tooth discoloration or dental fluorosis
- Skin rashes
- Stomach problems
Why Should You Buy Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste? ( USP )
Produces a refreshing smell in the mouth and helps patients get rid of bad breath.