About Organic India Tulsi Orginal Tea
Obtained from unfermented leaves, Tulsi Green Tea is rich in anti-oxidants called polyphenols. These act against the free radicals that the body produces. Free radicals are known to cause harm to the DNA of a cell due to oxidation and result in its death. They are responsible for facilitating aging and several other diseases. The Tulsi herb has a complex chemical nature and contains hundreds of advantageous compounds called as phytochemicals. These are non-nutritive plant based compounds with health supporting properties.
Health Benefits of Organic India Tulsi Orginal Tea
- Tulsi Green Tea helps in improving metabolism and at the same time burns fat. One of its primary anti-oxidants called catechinsis, are mainly responsible for the breakdown of lipids. It is a boon for obese people who can lose weight and have a delightful drink as well.
- Tulsi Green Tea has active ingredients responsible for inducing resistance to stress and promoting normal biological functions of the body.
- It soothes nerves, regulates blood flow and fortifies the system, making it capable of handling stress and helps the body remain calm and unperturbed in the face of adversity.
- Antioxidants help slow the oxidation process and safeguard the body cells from free radicals. Tulsi Green Tea is full of such anti-oxidants that counterbalance the formation of these free radicals and slow the death of cells and premature aging of the body.
- It helps preserve the tissues and minimizes damage from harmful by-products of metabolism. It also helps to manage the blood pressure.
- Full of anti-oxidants and other valuable nutrients, Tulsi Green Tea, if drunk regularly, can help maintain beautiful and healthy skin. As we age, the body loses its capacity to fight against the build of free radicals responsible for aging and decay of cells and tissues.
Directions To Use
A cup of Green Tea twice daily.
Dip the tea bag in a cup of hot water for five minutes. Add honey or sugar, if desired.