About Organic India Tulsi Green Tea Jasmine
Organic India, Tulsi Green Tea Jasmine is Stress Relieving & Enlivening certified natural tea. It is health promoting combination with great taste and aroma. This delicious tea will definitely make your day and let you feel enlivening and energizing. It contains natural caffeine present in Green Tea. With the jasmine and green tea, you can enjoy the health benefits of Tulsi.
Ingredients of Organic India Tulsi Green Tea Jasmine
- Green Tea
- Krishna Tulsi
- Rama Tulsi
- Vana Tulsi
Health Benefits of Organic India Tulsi Green Tea Jasmine
- Antioxidant Properties: Perhaps the most praised aspect of jasmine tea is the high level of antioxidants within this delicate and delicious beverage. The most notable antioxidants found injasmine tea are catechins. Green tea is the most commonly used base flavor for jasmine tea, but depending on which type of tea is used as a base, different antioxidant properties can be accessed.
- Cardiovascular Health: For those with a personal or family history of cardiovascular issues, tea consumption such as jasmine tea can be a huge help in preventing further problems.
- Regulates sugar level: Jasmine tea has also shown itself to be a valuable tool. Drinking jasmine/green tea can reverse the negative effects that diabetes has on certain serum proteins, working as a regulator for those with diabetes, and as a preventative measure for those not diagnosed but still consuming it as a regular part of their daily or weekly health regimen.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Adding jasmine tea to your normal diet can improve your chances of having a healthy stomach, digesting all your food, and preventing gastrointestinal forms of cancer. As stated before, green tea, and therefore most types of jasmine tea, is packed with powerful antioxidants called catechins.
Directions To Use
- For Best Results:- Pour just boiled water over infusion bag in a cup or teapot (1 bag per cup) and infuse for 3-5 minutes or longer.
- For Iced Tea:- Double the strength for hot tea preparation, cool or refrigerate, serve over ice.
Best When Consumed without milk.