Active Life Rice Bran Oil is good in taste and aroma. Rice bran oil is extracted from the oily layer of brown rice. It is one of the most nutritious and healthy edible oils due to the presence of natural bioactive nutrients such as Oryzanol, Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, and Sterols with a balanced fatty acid composition and high smoke point making it ideal for cooking and frying applications. It is produced by a patented “Physical Refining” process without use of any harsh chemicals .This helps to preserve the antioxidants which would otherwise be lost due to the use of chemicals.
- Active Life Rice Bran Oil contains natural health promoting antioxidants Oryzanol, Tocopherols, Tocotrienols. Oryzanol is not found in any other edible oil other than Rice Bran Oil.
- Active Life contains high quantity of Oryzanol – 1200mg/100g. It is upto 50% more as compared to some of the leading brands in the market.
- International research studies have found 300 mg per day as the optimum dosage of Oryzanol.* Active Life delivers 300mg Oryzanol in just 2 table spoons approx. (25 g), which is the recommended daily oil intake for adults and people with sedentary lifestyle**.
(Source: * Yoshino G, Kazumi T, Amano M, Tateiwa M, Yama- saki T, Takashima S, Iwai M, Hatanaka H & Baba S, Curr Ther Res, 45 (1989) 975.
** According to National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, adults with sedentary lifestyle should consume about 25g of visible fat)
- Active Life is fortified with Vitamin A & D2 that helps improve health.
- Active Life has balance fat profile that is closest to the recommendations of World Health Organization (W.H.O), National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
- Nutritionists’ advice switching from one type of edible oil to another since conventional edible oils do not contain the right proportion of fats. Active Life Rice Bran Oil offers the ideal balance in fat composition enabling regular use with no need to switch between oils.
- Active Life contains Zero Trans Fat. Trans fat are considered bad fats.
- Rice Bran Oil is less greasy.
- Food cooked with Rice Bran Oil absorbs up to 15% less oil which makes it more economical.
- Less oil absorbed results in reduced calories, better, lighter tasting food and enhanced flavour and palatability.
- Active Life Rice Bran Oil has high smoke point point, making it perfect for cooking, deep frying, pan or stir frying. The smoke point is the temperature at which the oil is decomposed and where possible toxicological relevent compounds are formed.
- Active Life is golden color edible refined oil produced by a patented “Physical Refining” process without use of any harsh chemicals in an ISO 9001: 2008 and HACCP Certified company.
|Nutritional Facts (Approx. per 100g)|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||24 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||34 g|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||42 g|
|Trans Fatty Acid||0 g|
|Vitamin E||50 mg|
|Vitamin A||2500 IU* / 750 mcg**|
|Vitamin D2||200 IU* / 5 mcg**|