About Basic Ayurveda Gulkand
Basic Ayurveda Gulkand has cooling properties, thus it is beneficial in alleviating all heat related problems like tiredness, lethargy, itching, aches and pains. The literal meaning of gulkand is; gul= rose; kand=sweet. That means rose sweet.
- Gulkand is a powerful antioxidant and a very good rejuvenator.
- Gulkand strengthens teeth and gums.
- Helps reduce the pain during the female monthly cycle.
- It is also helpful as an aid in treating white discharge.
- A very good digestive tonic – helps to improve appetite, improves digestion and corrects digestive problems.
- Gulkand helps to remove toxins from the body and purifies blood.
- Helps to reduce excessive perspiration and foul body odour.
- Gulkand controls heart ailments.
- It helps in reducing the burning sensation of palms and sole.
- It helps in reducing stress as it has calming effect on the nervous system.