Also known as
About Rasnadi Guggulu
Rasnadi guggulu is an Ayurvedic supplement prepared from herbs. The principle ingredient in this supplement is Rasna (Alpinia galanga) and Guggulu. In Ayurveda, guggulu is used in treatment of problems that occur due to aggravation of Vata. Guggul has ability to penetrate into minutest part of body and is hot in potency. This reduces vata and kapha inside body. As it has laxative effect so it destroys refuge deposits in Srotas or Ama. This supplement gives beneficial results in Gridhrasi or Sciatica, Amavata, Gout, Sandhi-vata and many problems which are occur due to enraged Vayu or Vata.
Ingredients of Rasnadi Guggulu
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Amruta – Giloy – Tinospora cordifolia
- Eranda – Castor
- Surahva – Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Vishva – Ginger
Uses of Rasnadi Guggulu
- Vatavyadhi – Neurological disorders such as paralysis, hemiplegia, neuropathy, joint related disorders etc
- Karnagada ear disorders with pain and discharge
- Shirogada – headache, migraine etc
- Nadi – sinus
- Bhagandhara – Fistula
Dosage of Rasnadi Guggulu
1 – 2 tablets, 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food, as directed.
Side effects of Rasnadi Guggulu
- There are no known side effects with this supplement.
- People with sensitive stomach may take this supplement 20 minutes after food.
- Over-dosage may cause or worsen mild stomach discomfort.
- It can be used in lactating mothers and children.
- During pregnancy, this can only be taken based on prescription for a very short period of time.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted properly before purchasing this supplement