Brahmi vati is an Ayurvedic supplement in tablet form, used in the treatment of depression, blood pressure etc. This supplement should only be taken under strict supervision. This supplement is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Ingredients of Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) Powder
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis)
- Vacha (Acorus Calamus)
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper)
- Swarna Makshik Bhasma
- Ras Sindoor
- Jatamansi Decoction
Uses of Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of depression, psychiatric conditions, sleeplessness, MDP, chronic fever, tremors in hands and legs, anxiety.
Dosage of Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
- Each tablet contains 250 mg to 375 mg content depending on manufacturing companies.
- The dosage is 1 to 2 tablets twice a day.
- The maximum daily dosage of Brahmi Vati (Memory Enhancer) should not exceed from 1500 mg.
Side effects of Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
- Self treatment with this supplement is not advised.
- Take this supplement in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised .
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects such as gastritis.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.